Using Cron Job Manager
To add a cron job:
- Click on .
- A form will be displayed with the following fields:
Use the time intervals to determine when the job will run.
- Command a unix command containing detailed instructions for the cron.
- Description a brief description of what the job does.
- Suspended option to suspend the cron job, that is, save it, but manual disable it.
and the cron job will be enabled.
Cron Job Manager allows you to set up jobs you manage through your email. The output and completion status can be sent to an email address that you specify.
To specify the email address to which the results of your cron job will be mailed:
- If you have not already entered an address, click the No Address Specified link. Otherwise, click the email address that displays to change it.
- Enter your email address when prompted.
- Click .
To run a cron job in advanced mode:
Changing to the advanced mode shows you the run times in code rather than the times shown in the simple mode.
To cancel a cron job:
In both the simple and advanced modes, you may cancel a cron job by clicking the
under Enabled. This will bring up a confirmation page. Click and the entry will be deleted.