ContentXpress, powered by Postnuke, is a powerful content management system designed to foster online communities. Using ContentXpress, you can quickly develop and deploy a content-rich website dedicated to your area of interest. You can then leverage built-in utilities to allow your visitors to become members who actively collaborate on the evolution of your enterprise.
ContentXpress includes a wide variety of pre-installed, ready-to-go features; you choose the ones that are right for the type of website you want to build, and customize them to suit your goals. For example, you can:
- control the layout and structure of your website and edit the default names of components to support your website's focus.
- precisely define how visitors register to become members.
- publish your own content and invite members to do the same.
- offer categorized directories of web destinations and downloadable media.
- allow users to post comments (and set up how these comments are moderated).
- conduct polls.
- display rotated content (quotes and this-day-in-history factoids)
- sell banner advertisements.
- find out who is linking to your website.
- associate selected content with a particular language so it is only displayed when your user chooses to view the website in that language.
- determine which content is the most popular with your users.