The first time you access the Web Calendar Manager, you will have to install the Web Calendar Software.
To install Web Calendar:
- Make sure that MySQL has been enabled. If it is not, exit the Web Calendar Manager, enable MySQL, and then come back.
- Chose a directory to which the calendar software will be installed.
- If your MySQL password is different than your Control Panel password, click the check box and enter your MySQL password in the form-field.
- Note the default username and password (you will be able to change them after installation).
- Click . You will receive a confirmation telling you that your request will be completed within ten (10) minutes.